A USP or Unique Selling Proposition is the reason one business has an advantage over another.
Here are some questions to uncover your real USP:
- What do you – or can you – provide that is new, different, compelling or interesting?
- What can you do to be different from everyone else in your niche?
- What can you offer that will stand out?
- What are some unique needs of your potential clients?
- How can you make your service specifically meet their needs?
- Who are your competitors? What is their USP?
- What are their selling points?
- How do their businesses compare to yours?
- What are they lacking that you could improve upon?
- What are your biggest competitive advantages?
Colors and Logos
- Describe your color scheme for your business or practice. Warm (fall colors) – Bright (summer colors) – Cool (winter colors)
- Do you have a specific color theme? Do you have Pantone colors?
- Do you have a logo? Do you have the art files? JPG, EPS, PNG, PSD, AI
- Does your logo have a story?